Senior Reporting Officer
4 months full - time contract
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Reporting Officer to provide support and government services. You will be responsible for drafting reports, briefings and other communications for a range of internal and external stakeholders to support the deployment of pathway reform activities.
Main responsibilities involves:
* Informing government, executive and stakeholder enquiries, including proactively seeking opportunities to promote the Scheme;
* Producing reports and other communications that are appropriate and fit-for-purpose; This includes advice and updates, under the direction of the Director Reporting & Communication, to senior government officials, ministers, Board and Independent Advisory Council members
* Liaising with internal stakeholders across the Agencies to ensure their reporting needs are understood and met, including contributing to reporting and communications updates as required
* Ensuring clear, concise and timely updates are provided to internal and external stakeholders about the agency's pathway review work
* Managing competing priorities, solving problems, and tracking and recording progress against agreed deadlines, requirements and operational goals.
Skills / Proven Ability:
* Positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability.
* Understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals.
* Experience with supporting people with a disability to maximise participation in community
* Competency, or ability to develop competency, in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs
* Experience working within the Public Sector in a Reporting, or Governance team, would be highly sought after
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!
For urgent consideration, email your resume to
For a confidential discussion call .