Working as Care Manager in sutherland region - Care Plans and general clinical care work . Fantastic organisation , office based hours 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Competency assessments on staff
- Skin assessments on residents
- Reviewing of Care Plans
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Bonus: ACFI and accreditation
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good computer knowledge
- Good knowledge of aged care legislation
- Experience in Aged Care
- 3+ years as an RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Initially a contract with the view to a Permanent role- consulting to a number of aged care facilities that need your help!
- Fantastic experience , great for the CV , well respected consulting company who gets the job done!
- Very rewarding role, my contract staff love the work.
- Immediate start, fine with you having to wait out your notice period .
- Usually Monday to Friday - office based hours , with some overtime
- Working with a great team of experts !
- Intitall a contract hourly rate with the view to Permanent . Good salary $100,000-$120,000 + Super !
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on if you would like to know more