A number of sites needing assistance in South Wollongong area, helping with accreditation - Care Plans and general clinical care work . 2-3 months, possible extenisons . 5 days a week, office based hours 8:30am to 4:30pm (Flexible start time and days) . Start 18th January. There is extra weekend work sometimes , with penalty rates available
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Competency assessments on staff
- Skin assessments on residents
- Reviewing of Care Plans
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Bonus: ACFI and accreditation
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good computer knowledge
- Good knowledge of aged care legislation
- Experience in Aged Care
- 3+ years as an RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- 2-3 months , possible extension
- Accomodation provided or healthy travel allowance
- Fantastic experience , great for the CV , well respected consulting company who gets the job done!
- Very rewarding role, my contract staff love the work.
- Immediate start
- Usually Monday to Friday - office based hours 8:30am to 4:30pm , this can be flexible , sometimes overtime is available
- Occasional weekend work too, with penalties
- Possible contract extension , or further contracts
- Great hourly base rate! up to $50 + Super an hour + penalties for weekend work
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on if you would like to know more