Currently seeking a Senior Project Manager - Signalling to work for a leader in the Rail and Transport Industry in Melbourne CBD for 12 months initially. You will be responsible for leading the signalling requirements and interface management for rail projects.
Skills & Experience
* At least 15 years signalling engineering experience.
* At least 5 years' experience working with a Victorian Government Transport Agency.
* Demonstratable experience in managing signalling asset engineering.
* Demonstrated experience in project and construction management at senior level.
* Framework and Integrated Management System/ Practices beneficial.
* Client-side signalling project manager experience.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW or contact Tiffany on . Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.