Senior Pipeline Engineer
12 months contract
Our client is looking for a Senior Pipeline Engineer to establish and implement a complaint Pipeline Management System and provide Pipeline Engineering support across the organisation.
Responsibilities will involve:
* Establish and maintain a consistent approach to pipeline management across the Beach Portfolio including all Aus and NZ assets
* Establish and maintain effective processes/procedures for inspection and technical auditing to manage compliance with Company and industry standards including participation in meetings with governing regulators as required.
* Establish and maintain an effective pipeline management capability across the Beach Energy portfolio
* Provide engineering support, guidance and oversight of regular reporting of integrity compliance to ensure legislative and company compliance obligations are met.
* Provide engineering support, guidance and oversight of inspection and test campaigns at the Operating asset to ensure that it operates within design parameters and continues to be compliant with legislated and company technical Standards.
* Support the development of key regulatory documentation such as safety cases and safety management plans
* Develop, maintain and enforce relevant external and company engineering standards, codes, procedures and Pipeline Integrity Management Plans
* Provide engineering and integrity technical scopes for intervention works (e.g. upgrades / repairs)
* Maintain technical integrity of pipelines by identifying and mitigating risks in a timely and efficient manner
* Plan/resource integrity related activities for short, long term & regulatory commitments
* Ensure engineering documentation and systems are fit for purpose, review CMMS entries and investigate areas of improvements, particularly with manuals, drawings "As-Building", historical data collection, PM review and life cycle planning
* Preparation of investigation, shutdown, compliance, inspection or audit reports required by the asset.
* Minimum 5 years industry experience in pipeline operations and integrity management (including field work experience)
* Strong working knowledge of AS2885 suite of standards (particularly AS2885 Part 3) and DNV-OS-F101 (Submarine Pipeline systems - Rules and Standards)
* Experienced in maintaining and demonstrating technical compliance within a Safety Case Regime
* Experienced with hydrocarbon industry permit to work systems
* Experienced in Management of Change (MOC) process
* Able to handle conflicting priorities and will work to achieve agreeable outcomes through prioritisation.
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW! For urgent consideration, email your resume to