Insights and Analysis
North Sydney location
6 months Contract
Currently there's an opportunity for a Senior Analyst with great skills around Tableau.
The Role: Reporting to the Manager - Insights and Analysis (CC, CSA, Field) of the respective pillar aligned team within NEO R&A, this role supports to the delivery of the pillar objectives by delivering analysis of operational data and by providing insights into the behaviour and performance of our workforce and partners. There is also the requirement to support ad-hoc reporting as needed, such as key project reporting, executive committee and continues improvement committee presentation packs.
- Build and operationalise reporting insights and analytics with data mining and root cause analytics capability.
- Presentation and graphical visualisation of data and producing operational and executive reporting and presentations.
- Publication of pillar reporting and insights and ad-hoc requests & Ad-hoc reporting / presentations as required.
- Provide effort assessment and deliver via pipeline within schedule Able to work with Data Capability team to elicit requirements
The Candidate: You will have exceptional Visualisation design skills with:
- 5+ years' experience in telecommunication industry or similar experience in large infrastructure systems.
- Advanced Tableau visualisation, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Primavera P6 (or similar), MS Project, Access.
- Can quickly build relationships across an organisation to align and leverage in delivering accountabilities.
- You have a demonstrated ability to mentor and train staff, through structured coaching and delivering by example.
- You have demonstrated an ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines, and deliver results.
Please APPLY NOW as we are shortlisting candidates for interviews. You can also call Basit on for further information.