Our client is a market leader in tailored cleaning and facilities management, a privately-owned business that prides itself on outstanding service delivery and the creation of an enthusiastic workplace.
An exciting opportunity exists to join this dynamic business for a capable and competent Senior Executive Assistant. Central to your role will be the ability to support the Managing Director on a day to day basis and provide incomparable executive support.
About the Role:
Primarily you will assume all those responsibilities of an Executive Assistant,
- Providing daily proactive support to the Managing Director; anticipating needs and solving problems
- Management of the MD's complex diary, understanding their needs, movements and agendas
- Support Managing Director with all confidential matters
- Preparation of meetings and events
- Building effective working relationships with stakeholders on behalf of the MD
- Ensure the Managing Director daily operations are seamless by overseeing all processes and providing assistance when required
- Attend to the day to day needs of the MD
- Prioritize and follow-up on any issues and concerns involving the MD
- Monitoring email management, ensuring all requests are actioned
- Dictation and preparation of reports and client notes
- Preparing agendas, attending meetings and recording minutes
- Assistance with letters, memos and internal communications
- Conducting research and ad hoc duties as required
- Delivering meetings to internal and external stakeholders
- Attending networking events on behalf of the Managing Director.
This is a varied role that will suit individuals who enjoy new challenges. You will be dealing with senior clients and as such are required to have the ability to apply your business acumen. To succeed in this position, you will need to have proven success supporting senior management and be able to commit to working in a fast paced, changing environment.
- 5+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant
- High level interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate to various high-level stakeholders
- The ability to build a high level of trust through maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent administration skills with high levels or organisation and attention to detail
- Experience with preparing documents and presenting to various audiences
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Intermediate MS Office Suites
- Able to work autonomously or in a team
- A can-do positive and proactive approach
- Able to multitask on projects