Working for leading aged care organisation , looking after almost 10,000 across QLD, NSW and ACT.
In NSW you would be working across 3 facilities in Campelltown, Lidcome, Riverwood and North Sydney - get paid to travel between the sites. For QLD you can be based in NSW and work remotely , but would be required to travel to QLD once every 4-8 weeks, all expeneses paid!
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Competency assessments on staff
- Review external authorities, accreditation and clinical outcomes and/or complaints to achieve process improvements and to review clinical practice
- Investigate and report on clinical incidents and/or complaints related to clinical issues
- Provide leadership, advice and support to the Aged Care Centres operational leadership teams in effective clinical governance and practice
- Ensure all work is performed within a legislative and ethical framework to provide high quality service delivery supporting the rights and interests of seniors
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Bonus: ACFI and accreditation
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good computer knowledge
- Good knowledge of aged care legislation
- Experience in Aged Care
- 5+ years as an RN, working in a management postion
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in the aged care sector including accreditation standards, legislation and regulations
- Demonstrated ability and experience in internal/external reviews of quality health systems and/or quality improvement processes
- Broad knowledge, demonstrated expertise and substantial experience in clinical care and clinical governance
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Permanent role- assistancing to a number of aged care facilities that need your help!
- Accommodation provided or healthy travel and food allowance - if travelling is required
- Paid 78cents per km if travelling between sites.
- Fantastic experience , great for the CV , well respected consulting company who gets the job done!
- Very rewarding role,
- Immediate start, fine with you having to wait out your notice period .
- Usually Monday to Friday - office based hours 8:30am to 4:30pm , this can be flexible , sometimes overtime
- Working with a great team of experts !
- Amazing salary $150,000 - $160,000 + Super + Allowances
- Lifestyle rewards program with free member access to a huge range of quality discounts, promotions and offers on a range of products and services
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on if you would like to know more