Internationally recognised Engineering & Construction organisation is seeking for a Senior Buyer, Supply Chain Engineering to join their team for an ongoing contract to start immediately. You'll be working for an iconic brand, committed to sustainability and innovation; this powerhouse organisation offers a warm and professional working environment, along with great training and development opportunities. Do not miss this opportunity!
The key responsibilities for this role:
- Implement robust purchasing / procurement strategies for heavy engineering equipments
- Ability to manage master data through SAP database
- Interpret inventory and stock data and investigate anomalies
- Navigate through SAP system to input alpha/numeric data entry
- Ask for assistance from the team when unsure of the mapping
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of content being moved.
- Engage and communicate with various stakeholders to confirm accuracy of report
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- MUST have SAP knowledge
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word
- Ability to navigate Database applications
- Moderate Excel skills
- Organised and methodical in their approach
- RIW card (preferred)
If this role sounds like the one for you, why delay? Click APPLY NOW!