Senior Asset Accountant l AO5 l Located at Wacol l Asap start
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Asset Accountant to join our State Government client looking for an experienced Accountant with experience in Fixed Asset Register and Inventory Accounting. Reporting to the Financial Compliance Manager you will be an integral part of the Senior Management Team.
About your new role:
* Responsible for annual revaluation of buildings and land process.
* Provide appropriate assistance to internal and external stakeholders (including audit) as necessary.
* Responsible for the fixed asset ledger maintenance, including month end reconciliations and fixed asset movement schedule (for statutory reporting).
* Finance representative at monthly asset and infrastructure committee meetings.
* Perform annual stock take and responsible for cyclical stocktaking
* Prepare internal briefs to Executive Director/Chief Executive for approvals.
* Ability to plan, lead and manage a team and achieve desired outcomes within specific deadlines and approved resource allocations.
* High level oral and written communication skills including the ability to lead, persuade, implement change and liaise, advise and interact with staff at all levels and external stakeholders.
* Strong organisational skills
* Demonstrated experience as an Asset Accountant
* Ability to investigate and provide practical recommendations in relation to financial accounting and administration matters
* Membership to Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)/ Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA) is highly desirable.
* Experience in the following systems is highly regarded: SAP and DSS Panorama
Join the Programmed community and work for a company that who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Helen on quoting reference number to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F