Senior Advisor - Learning and Development
3 months full-time contract
The Senior Advisor - Learning and Development will be responsible for a range of learning and development functions that include:
* Providing expert learning and development advice, assistance and support to the IRMS Change Manager and project team
* Delivering a high standard of instructional design in the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of engaging and results orientated learning solutions including eLearning courses; face to face training materials; self-paced guides; other on-the-job reference tools.
* Ensuring that all learning and development resources meet Agency accessibility requirements and the international WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
* Collaborating with and building productive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure learning solutions remain responsive and relevant.
* Undertaking procurement and co-ordination of learning offerings and programs if/as required.
* Delivering in-person and virtual training such as workshops, classes and webinars
* Assisting in the monitoring and evaluation of learning effectiveness to ensure learning and development deliverables offer intended return on investment.
Skills / Proven Ability:
* Good decision making in administration law principle
Knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
* Ability to work within and across teams and adapt quickly to a changing environment
* Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner
* Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
* Judgment and decision making within delegated limits in relation to accountability of funds.
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!
For urgent consideration, email your resume to
For a confidential discussion call .