We are currently recruiting for a Scheduler to be based in Carole Park for either an immediate start in a temporary on-going role. The role will be working with product manufacturing, assembly & testing in the industrial electrical/ power generator field.
About your new role:
- Familiar with product manufacturing, assembly & testing in the industrial electrical field
- Advanced knowledge of schedule & be proficient in creating/managing the process
- Assembling tech documents using information from various sources
- Managing submittals in line with the contractual requirements
- Co-ordination of internal engineering, management of subcontractors
- Customer liaison, installation, commissioning and delivery of final project documentation.
- Demonstrated experience as a Scheduler (using MS Project or own version of Primavera 6)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with MS Suite
- Familiarization with BHP systems and the Aconex doc management system will be an advantage
- Experience in manufacturing and/or industrial electrical/ power generator preferred
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F