This is a challenging fast paced role. You will need to be passionate about customer sales and service, focus on teamwork that provides value, contribute to the branch success and make a difference!
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Telephone and counter sales
* Creating hire agreements
* Ownership of health & safety for all employees, contractors & customers
* Assisting your team in managing assets
* Providing excellent customer service
* General office duties, including Branch housekeeping as directed
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
* Positive attitude and problem solving skills
* Experience working in a fast paced, busy work environment.
* Previous experience in hire of plant and equipment, and/or allocation of transport deliveries, construction, metal or hardware industries (desirable but not essential)
* Ability to work in a team
* Ability to work autonomously
* High attention to detail
If you believe you meet the listed requirements and are ready to become a valued team member then please apply now