Programmed Skilled Workforce are looking to fill a vacancy for an experienced Sales Coordinator with one of our national clients in the Equipment Hire Industry. This role will be ongoing and based out of Ballarat.
The Sales Coordinator is a pivotal customer-facing and sales focused role. You will be responsible for:
* Customer service (over the phone and face-to-face).
* Upselling products and assisting the team to achieve KPI's.
* General administrative duties.
* Coordinating the delivery and pick up of goods.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
* Exceptional customer service and sales skills with relevant experience (desirable)
* General Administration Experience (desirable)
* Experience working to targets/KPI's (desirable)
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Intermediate computer skills
* High School Certificate or equivalent
* Current Drivers Licence
* Knowledge of the equipment hire industry
KPIs for this role will be based on:
* Records Management
* Customer Loyalty
* Resolution of Disputes
* Daily Revenue Targets
* No missed phone calls
Working hours for this role are Monday - Friday (8am - 4pm).
If you are a self-motivated worker with a strong work ethic and available to start as soon as possible, please click apply below and submit your resume in application.
PLEASE NOTE: Interviews for this role will take place at our Geelong branch. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Ballarat and Central Highlands, VIC