A Sales Coordinator is a pivotal customer facing and sales focused role within our branch network. The role is responsible for identifying the full needs of our customers, achieving sales by applying solution based selling techniques and providing exceptional customer service via the phone or face to face. Working with the branch team, this role coordinates the timely and safe delivery and/or pick-up of equipment to and from customer sites, is responsible for a variety of administrative work and adherence to our crucial Zero Harm safety culture.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ownership of health & safety for all employees, contractors & customers
- Participate in daily pre-start meetings
- Telephone and counter sales and creating hire agreements
- Coordination of equipment deliveries, transfers, pick-ups, repairs, changeovers and breakdowns.
- Source equipment to meet customer needs
- Contribute to individual and team/branch KPI's eg: Sales Revenue and Safety
- Complete administrative duties such as invoicing and raising purchase orders
- Undertake stocktake activity
- Collaborate with the branch team to manage our assets
- Assist with small deliveries and equipment run ups as necessary
- Coordinate the rosters for internal and external drivers to meet time frames
To Apply please submit your current resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button