Working for leading aged care organisation , looking after almost 10,000 across QLD, NSW and ACT.
You will involved in case management, business development, customer experience, compliance, and financial budgetary performance.
Manage the end to end customer journey, ensure effective community engagement in Home Care services, and drive customer growth and retention.
Day to day responsibilities
- Ability to lead and support the growth of brand awareness, customer leads and conversions with local community stakeholders
- Effective relationship building skills to successfully upsell and cross sell services to potential and existing customers.
- Assist with promotional and networking activities on behalf of client n the ACT community
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (health professionals highly desirable)
- Proven relationship management skills
- Advanced Computer skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- Knowledge of the Single Aged Care Quality Framework
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong case management skills to support older people to achieve their quality of life
- Current Driver's license
What's in it for me?
- Permanent rewarding role.
- Fantastic experience , great for the CV , well respected consulting company who gets the job done!
- Immediate start, fine with you having to wait out your notice period .
- Usually Monday to Friday - office based hours 8:30am to 4:30pm , this can be flexible , sometimes overtime
- Working with a great team of experts !
- Great salary package $74,000-80,000 + Super
- Lifestyle rewards program with free member access to a huge range of quality discounts, promotions and offers on a range of products and services
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on if you would like to know more