Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking Rubber Liners for immediate start roles.
Our client is a nationally recognised engineering firm specialising in providing services to Marine/Defence, Mining, Mineral Processing, Water and Oil & Gas industries. They are currently seeking Rubber Liners to assist with their current scope of works.
About the Role
* Monday- Friday position ( 50 - 60 hours per week) with overtime where required (penalties apply for overtime worked)
* Workshop based role in Henderson
* Strong commitment to safety and maintaining a safe work environment
* Excellent attention to detail
* Role commencing straight away so must be available to start immediately
* General Rubber Lining maintenance and installations with tanks and hoppers
* Experience working with Linatex Products
* Carry out work in compliance with all quality, safety and environmental procedures
* Adhering to Hazard Identification processes
* Provide quality workmanship
Skills, Experience and Attributes
* Verification of Competency in Rubber Lining
* Working Safely at Heights
* Confined Spaces
* Current Drivers Licence & reliable transport
* Forklift ticket (desirable)
* Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen
* Right to Work in Australia
Interviews are commencing immediately, so if you are interested please APPLY NOW! We look forward to hearing from you!
Reference number: ""
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
Fremantle and Southern Suburbs, WA