Through changes in the team a new opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to work with a leading name in a joint venture who has secured work for the next 4 years across the Sydney metro region and southern areas. As part of the Projects team, you will run a number of small to medium projects across new projects in Road developments. You will be provided with a laptop, a phone and have access to pool vehicles for work purposes. My client is a supporter of a positive and strong generative safety culture within the project team. They promote continuous improvement and innovation in order to deliver service efficiencies and provide value for money to customers.
* Project manage the development and delivery process including environmental approvals, design, utilities management, community consultation and construction delivery
* Accountable for delivery projects to time, cost and quality requirements
* Support and generate positive and strong generative safety culture within the project team
* Regularly communicate with stakeholders and the community
* Assists in assigning and managing subcontractors
* Program planning and
Required skills and abilities;
* Relevant road / Bridge infrastructure construction or maintenance experience
* Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
* Programming and Planning skills
* Effective Communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience engaging with cross-functional teams
* Knowledge of RMS Specifications and SHEQ requirements highly beneficial
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please provide an updated copy of your CV. can also call Fiona on for further information.