We are currently recruiting for a Road Maintenance Engineer in the Logan area for an initial five month assignment. The role will provide direction and technical expertise in the development, management and implementation of a comprehensive maintenance program across all road and drainage infrastructure.
About your new role:
- Develop, manage and implement a comprehensive asset maintenance programme across all roads and drainage infrastructure
- Co-ordinate the identification of proactive and reactive works across the city in order to develop maintenance programs
- Provide technical direction and support for all programmed cyclic maintenance activities and inspections
- Applying a detailed knowledge of modern and contemporary processes and practices to maintenance planning activities
- Oversee the collection and management of information to facilitate the development of Road Construction and Maintenance Branch asset maintenance programs
- Monitor and audit maintenance intervention and response times directly related to Service Level Agreement standards, and provide regular reports
- Demonstrated professional engineering knowledge in infrastructure construction, maintenance and operations, including advanced knowledge of project management techniques and processes
- Demonstrated leadership, management and organisational skills applicable to in-house and contract service providers, including technical, financial, negotiation and staff management abilities
- An understanding of modern and contemporary work practices, including project management, estimation, cost control and demonstrated knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety requirements for both in-house and contract circumstances
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F