ABOUT THE COMPANY
We have partnered with a state government body and leading provider of road infrastructure projects. Our partner requires a Civil Engineer to focus on Engineering Risk & to work within their Technical & project Services Team. This is an initial 12 month contract position that will travel to a number or offices within NSW, the role can be based out of the following locations: Wollongong, Dubbo, Wagga or Parkes and will also travel to the Sydney office as required.
* Responsible for the administration and management of the Project Office's risk management function to ensure all risks are proactively identified and efficiently and effectively managed
* Promote project control process integration to risk management
* Provide support to project teams developing, implementing and maintaining project risk management
* Develop and implement continuous improvement methodology around risk management
* Coordinate and drive the development and maintenance of project risk registers
* Conduct Risk Register Reviews and facilitating risk review meetings
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have;
* Tertiary education ion Engineering, Construction or similar
* Prior experience in a risk management role
* Ability to negotiate, lead and drive new process
* Passion for infrastructure & a changing environment
* Excellent communication & solid report writing experience
* Solid theoretical and practical understanding of statistical methods, probability and risk analysis processes and tools
BENEFITS TO YOU
This organisation offers a 12 month contract with an attractive day rate in excess of $700 per day with the opportunity to be part of the changing environment within our state government. They offer flexible hours and work environment with the ability to work from home (when required and suitable).
To apply, click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your CV (no cover letter needed). You can also call Fiona on .
Blue Mountains and Central West, NSW