- Long-term career opportunity
- Positive team environment
- Bendigo location
Our client, a rapidly growing regional FMCG organisation with a focus on quality and continuous improvement is seeking an experienced Research and Development Officer to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the R&D Manager your duties will include:
- Conducting reviews of the production process throughout all areas of the manufacturing plant.
- Reporting and developing plans to fix issues arising from the process reviews.
- Implementing and monitoring plans.
- Continuous review of changes and monitoring yields.
- Developing and costing plans for new product development.
- Supervising trials and tests whilst documenting procedures and results.
- Conducting basic statistical analyses.
- Maintaining databases of relevant literature and literature reviews.
Our Ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sound computer knowledge, with the ability to perform data analysis, literature searches and database management.
- Well developed attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a high performing team.
- A positive, can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn.
To succeed in this role you must have a tertiary qualification in Food Technology (Bachelors or Diploma) or comparable industry experience.
To apply, please click the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact ESE Consulting on or email .