Reo MIG Welders
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Our client is a market leader in the manufacture of steel reinforcing products for the construction, concreting, residential and commercial construction industries. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be an integral part of the production team. They are based in St Marys.
They have permanent vacancies (38 hours/week) for Reo MIG Welders on day shift 6:00 am to 2:30 pm or afternoon shift 2:30pm to 11:00pm.
* Permanent 6 months contract with Programmed
* Free parking located on site
* Competitive remuneration on offer
The Pay rate for day shift is $29.32/hour.
Afternoon shift will attract a 15% shift penalty = $33.72/hour.
As a permanent employee of Programmed on a 6 months contract, you will accrue annual leave, sick leave and be paid for Public Holidays that fall on a weekday.
About your new role:
* Production MIG welding
* Assembling and welding reo for prefab panels
* Manual handling and heavy lifting involved
* Previous MIG welding or Steel Fixing experience
* Ability to read and fabricate from engineering drawings
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment especially in the steel manufacturing industry
* Available for ongoing day or afternoon shift
* Must have full Australian work rights
* Ability to undertake a full pre-employment medical with a urine drug and alcohol test
Initial interviews will be held at our office in Werrington (near St Marys) from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you