PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE is currently recruiting 2 Reliability Engineers for our highly valued client NESTLE located in Wahgunyah VIC.
Our Client is a 150 years strong in the Food Manufacturing Industry and is well known World-wide for Breakfast Cereals and Snack Foods.
The facilities and technology are second to none and working conditions and wages make this site a highly desirable place of work.
The successful applicants will report to the Reliability Engineering Manager onsite and will be responsible for the following
- Analyse condition of existing equipment and maintenance history data to identify weaknesses and improvement opportunities
- Develop standard preventative maintenance procedures/Work Instructions using a CMMS software. e.g. SAP Plant Maintenance
- Consult with suppliers, trade technicians, production and the broader Nestlé community on equipment standards, procedures and improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with trade technicians and production representatives to implement management routines that will restore and maintain equipment reliability
- Implement maintenance improvement activities to enhance overall equipment performance including safety, quality and reliability
- Take part in site TPM initiatives to Drive EUPS and Asset Intensity KPIs Support Maintenance Manager in Total Delivery Cost reduction initiatives and implementation through TPM
This opportunity affords you
- Experience in the Nestle environment to learn and practice NCE (Nestle Continuous Excellence) strategies
- Involvement in Projects to identify, develop and implement Maintenance projects including Extra ordinary
- Work with Maintenance Team Leaders and Managers to understand the Dynamics of supporting a busy Manufacturing facility with more than 10 production lines
- Maintenance activities
Essential Criteria for this position
- Tertiary Qualification in either Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering.
- Expertise in MS Project/Excel/Word/PowerPoint, AutoCAD and/or SAP would also be advantageous.
- Experience in the Food Manufacturing industry is preferred however not essential.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate and provide
- Up to date Resume demonstrating working experience in this field
- Tertiary Qualification Documentation
- Australian Workers Rights
- Minimum of 2 contactable References on Application
These positions are casual contracting position, however hours are full time (40+ hours per week).
If you feel you meet the above criteria and thrive in a highly motivating and supportive environment APPLY NOW.
This role is scheduled to start early 2021 for the successful applicants.