Registered Nurse In Charge
•Permanent full time role
•Excellent local reputation - Maryborough, Victoria location
JOIN OUR TEAM
We have an opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse who has a passion for delivering high quality care that supports the lifestyle choices of our residents to work as the Nurse Unit Manager at our Maryborough aged care facility.
Maryborough is located roughly 2.5 hours from Melbourne and 40 minutes from Ballarat
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our people make us the industry leader we are. To succeed in this role you will meet all the essential criteria below.
- Registered Nurse with current registration through AHPRA.
- A minimum 1 year Aged Care experience
- Experience working within a complex residential aged care environment.
- Experience managing staff.
- Experience delegating to all levels of staff
- The confidence to make and execute executive decisions
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Awareness and knowledge of current issues affecting older people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate – advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office packages.
- Knowledge of ACFI and care planning experience.
SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY
- Knowledge of quality improvement, accreditation systems and OH&S.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance and Legislation.
This role provides you with the excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader, which enriches lives through its contribution and services.
TO APPLY NOW
Please send your resume and cover letter detailing full experience via the apply now button
- Critical Care
- Medicine Preparation
- Nursing Assistant