Currently looking for an experienced RN to work in a large aged care facility. Work with a great management team and really learn and build a career with this organisation that offers staff an opportunity to grow.
- Salary based on experience as per EBA.
- Not for Profit organisation
- Opportunity to grow you career in a well known organisation.
- Develop you professionally
- Offer amazing support from experienced managers.
- Perm full-time position.
Located in a large NSW town with a population of almost 50,000 this is a great place to take a step back form city life. You’ll be delighted with the wonderful cultural scene, delicious food and wine experiences, and exhilarating outdoor adventures such as fishing, canoeing and camping.
RN on the floor. You will be working alongside an excellent clinical team to ensure the highest quality of care is given to the residents of this large facility. An opportunity to gain lots of experience with an organisation that puts a lot of time and effort into developing staff.
- AHPRA Registration
- ACFI knowledge
- Aged Care experience (2 + years)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Empathetic nature.
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in having a chat about please get in touch on the below details or hit "APPLY" now.