Registered Nurse- Aged Care
•Outer Metro NSW Locations
•Full Time Permanent Roles in supportive facilities
•Flexibility in shifts - Family friendly schedules
These are outstanding career opportunities for loyal committed Aged Care Registered Nurse (RN) to join prestigious Aged Care NFP groups across numerous regions. Bring your developed understanding of the aged care environment, a passion for the care of elderly residents and a desire to lead others to ensure best clinical care. We are looking for a nurses with a passion for aged care, someone with experience in all aspects of aged care such as Dementia experience, Assessments, Palliative Care, with the ability to be the sole RN in Charge on Night duty if required.
• Career progression with one of Australia's leading aged care providers
• Excellent team culture and positive management Roster to suit your needs
• Sponsorship if required for suitably experienced applicants
• Industry competitive remuneration
• Full salary sacrificing
If you have the experience, and want to progress you career with one of Australia's leading aged care providers this opportunity is not to be missed.
- 12 months+ years aged care experience
- Current AHPRA Nursing registration
- Ability to work on a rostered basis
- Advanced understanding of ACFI
- Accreditation knowledge
- Ability to delegate duties
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and professionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Criminal Record check
- Elderly Care
- Medicine Preparation