Currently working with a growing not for profit provider who is seeking permanent full-time Registered Nurse seeking a meaningful career in aged care. This organisation is a supportive employer with excellent benefits and a great environment for Registered Nurses with a year + experience.
Located 4 hours from Melbourne CBD, this area is surrounded by a great community and in a very scenic area. This region is home to an amazing range of producers, growers and wineries – all within an easy drive from each other. Benefits:
- Excellent hourly rates available
- Salary packaging
- Permanent position
- Full-Time options
Responsibilities will include staff management and delegation, wound care and dressings, medication rounds, care plans, understanding of ACFI and all Registered Nurse in charge duties
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A genuine interest for working in aged care;
- At least 1 years experience post graduation in Australia
- An ability to communicate with a diverse range of people and to lead teams to achieve great outcomes for residents;
- A capacity to manage a diverse and demanding workload;
- A current National Police Certificate.
- Must have working rights in Australia.
- No sponsorship available
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity to progress your nursing career. Please hit "APPLY" today.