A great opportunity to give back to the community!!
H1 Healthcare work with a range of award-winning facilities across Victoria. We are currently seeking experienced tracheostomy and ventilated trained Registered Nurses to work in a state-of-the-art facility, located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne.
Responsibilities will include;
- Co-ordinating of clinical and health care needs for all patients
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Provide direction, support and supervision to all care staff
- Oversee Medication Management Policies.
To be a part of the H1 Healthcare team, you will require the following;
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Australia
- Tracheostomy trained
- Current police check or a willingness to obtain
- Two recent clinical referees
- Australian working rights
The benefits of working with H1 Healthcare
- Fantastic casual agency payrates- paid weekly
- H1 Healthcare user-friendly app - pick up shifts at a click of a button
- Flexible hours
- Dedicated and experienced Consultants available 24/7
- Free CPD accredited online training
- Referral scheme- financial rewards
fast track your application, apply here: or alternatively APPLY NOW with your current resume and contact details.