Registered Nurse - 3 hours from Melbourne CBD - Perm FT
•Excellent not for profit provider
•Competitive hourly rate
•Accommodation provided initially
This Rural Aged Care Facility really is at the heart of the community. A large home the facility is now seeking Registered Nurses to cover shifts across 7 days. AM & PM.
The role can be flexible and you will have permanent shifts with the opportunity to pick up extra should you wish.
The Facility Manager is an experienced leader who will mentor and train. On-site there is an excellent care team that will support you to be successful in your role.
- Competitive Hourly Rate - based on experience
- Accommodation provided initially
- Salary Packaging
- Full-Time hours available
- Flexibility within the roster
- AM and PM shifts available
- Minimum 1 year experience as an aged care Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse holding current registration with AHPRA
- Experience with ACFI documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Genuine passion for aged care
- Current Criminal Record check
- Permanent Australian working rights
- NO sponsorship options available
If you are interested in finding out more information please hit "APPLY" Now! Please not there is no sponsorship available for this position.
- Elderly Care
- Medicine Preparation