We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain & Logistics to join our Programmed Professionals team based in the Melbourne CBD.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in our fast paced and dynamic industry. Working with a team of experienced professionals, this role will enable you to further develop your skills within a vast array of industry sectors, recruiting for a wide variety of job types.
What we have on offer:
* An attractive and competitive salary
* CBD location
* Great culture (we work hard and make sure we have fun along the way)
* A flexible environment, we understand there is a job to be done but also life outside of work
* Excellent L&D support to ensure your success and growth potential
* We celebrate both team and individual achievements
About the role:
The role provides specialist Supply Chain & Logistics Recruitment activity across a wide client base. Much of the client base is already established so a strong relationship development approach is key.
You will be required to:
* Identify and build business relationships
* Manage recruitment assignments through the full lifecycle
* Search & screen candidates and conduct behavioural interviews
* Work towards targets to help you achieve your goals
* Manage and maintain client & candidate relationships for long term success
* Work as part of a diverse and collaborative team
* Previous recruitment and/or sales experience
* Strong stakeholder management
* Sound understanding of WHS requirements
* Will to win
* Positive and energetic attitude
* Confident and friendly phone manner
* Outstanding communication, both written and verbal
* Strong team player
* Ability to multitask and work to sometimes conflicting deadlines
* Simply click 'Apply' to submit your application. Please ensure to attach a copy of your updated CV and supporting Cover Letter.
For any further details or a confidential discussion please contact Michael at Programmed Professionals on .