Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field-marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 1,500 strong across Australia and NZ, includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, visual merchandising and mystery shopping.
We are in search of forward thinking, proactive and energetic Recruitment Assistant
to assist in expanding our business further.
Ideally, the role will be supporting the Talent Team to engage the best talent in the FMCG environment and scope out opportunities to grow the business further.
What we are looking for:
- Someone available 2-3 days/week
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Well presented – the face of BIG
- Capacity to maintain excel reports
- Ability to identify and recognise the perfect candidate
The responsibilities of the Recruitment Assistant
- Assist and identify great people to work for the BIG Team
- Place adverts in various platforms
- View, Screen and shortlist appropriate candidates
- Manage a high volume of applications weekly
- Engage potential candidates who fit criteria for the role
- Invite successful phoned candidates for interviews
- Assist Recruitment Manager with interviews
- Follow up all related successful/unsuccessful candidates processes
You must possess the following skills to apply:
- Clear and confident communication capabilities
- Great phone manner
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
This may suit the following candidates
- A parent with great communication skills looking to get back into the workforce
- Candidates studying HR, Sales or Marketing
- An individual looking to be a part of something exciting and rewarding
If you meet the mentioned criteria you will need to Apply NOW
in order to secure a place in the shortlist. If this sounds like you, please send your resume to
Only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!