Outdoor Recreation Client Officer
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently looking for enthusiastic candidates to commence in a role with a large outdoor recreation facility, that hosts activities for schools and groups.
The role forms part of a well-established team, working with various visitors from children to adults in an enjoyable and educational environment. This role contributes largely to the overall customer experience for visitors and requires a friendly and organised individual.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will include, but will not be limited to the below:
* Greet and induct all groups at arrival to the facility
* Ensure all visitors experience a high level of service and enjoy their time at the venue
* Group visitor packs are created and maintained accordingly
* Supervision and coordination of group arrivals, activities and departures
* Assist with general operational duties and cleaning where required
* Manage facility set ups and pack downs, meeting tight deadlines
* Identify concerns within the facility and report according to process
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience in a similar role (tourism, recreation and hospitality industries)
* Positive Blue card - mandatory
* Current first aid and CPR certificate - mandatory
* Pool life guard qualification - highly desirable
* Pool operations experience - highly desirable
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on APPLY and upload an updated resume. If you experience any difficulties uploading your resume, please call Programmed on and quote job reference number .
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.