Our client, a National Staffing Solutions organisation located in Mount Waverley, have an exciting opportunity for you to join their growing Pricing and Rates Management team.
They will provide a long term stable work force and will strive to create an environment in which their employees feel con?dent and can grow!
About your new role:
* Providing rate support to labour hire and internal staffing
* Assisting in providing updates including National Wage increases
* Develop and maintain the back end rate processes
* Conducting daily reports and in-depth analysis
* Interpretation of awards, rates and EBA's
* Familiar with Rates / Awards Interpretation
* Ability to remain professional to liaise with management, clients and stakeholders alike
* Strong Administrative skills
* Keen eye for detail with exceptional accuracy
* Ability to be proactive, prioritise your day and be open to developing already existing skills
* Intermediate Microsoft knowledge - predominately Excel
* Experience within the Recruitment Industry will be highly regarded
You will be rewarded with a supportive team environment, career / salary progression, flexible work policies, free on-site parking and an attractive salary based on experience!
If this sounds like your next career move, please hit 'Apply Now' or contact Susan at Programmed Professionals on / for more details.