Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
The Indigenous Engagement team are currently seeking expressions of interest for Rail work in Port Hedland. Experience is essential for these roles
* FIFO from Perth - various rosters
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Excellent rates and weekly pay
About your new role:
* Rail Maintenance/Labouring work
* FIFO from Perth or local living in Hedland
* Currently WA based candidates only
* Must have minimum 2 years' experience working Rail Maintenance/labouring
* Current C class drivers' licence
* Desirable tickets - Loader, Dogman
* Desirable CRT 2 Rail Infrastructure
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Safety conscious
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact:
Liz Bird, Indigenous Engagement Manager - Western Region
Or email her on
Alternatively click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
The position/s will only be open to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants. The filling of this position/these positions is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), s 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).