Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting Rail Signal Maintainers, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
* 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off FIFO dayshift only
* Opportunities for growth and development
* EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
About your new role:
* Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks as instructed by area supervisors.
* Monitor equipment failure rates and change failed components where possible as opportune times to limit the impact of the subsequent equipment downtime.
* Regularly undertake routine maintenance in accordance with the maintenance plan and seek opportunities to improve the plan and planning process.
* Undertake a duty of care for yourself and others at all times, always focusing on safety.
* Contribute to a safe working environment
* 12hr shifts rotating day / night shift
* Nationally Accredited Cert IV Railway Signaling or Equivalent.
* A Grade (Cert III) Electrical Trade Certificate.
* A current WA Drivers Licence.
* Desirable On-board signaling maintenance experience.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Safety conscious
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number , to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.