Our client, a well-known leader in the Rail and Transport Industry, is looking for a professional and reliable individual to join their team in Melbourne CBD as a Project Administrator to provide administrative support and project report production. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension. You must be available immediately.
* Providing proactive support and facilitation for the projects, people and team.
* Document knowledge and management - enable practices that are understood, easy, reliable, consistent and good practice.
* Meetings - enable consistent and high quality agendas and minutes
* Compliance - enable practices and process to ensure compliance
* Finance - enable reliable and accurate accounts
* Reporting - enable concise, timely and accurate reporting
* Payments - enable accurate, timely and complete payments
* Office Support - enabling an ergonomic, productive and conducive working area
* Business Liaise - enabling the timely, quality support and interactions with the business
Skills & Experience
* Administration qualifications
* Qualifications/background in rail or related preferred
* Experience in a similar role
* Knowledge/understanding of contracts management/contracts establishing
* Strong work ethics and self sufficient
* Proactive approach
* Ability to work in a fact paced environment
If this sounds like you please click APPLY NOW.