Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor for an immediate start to join our client's growing team.
This position will report to the Site Control Manager and is based in Regional Queensland.
**14/7 roster / Accommodation Supplied**
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to the following;
- Verification of contractor and client construction costs Monitor and manage contractor plant, equipment, fuel, maintenance, etc.
- Monitor and manage camp costs and occupancy
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly report input
- Maintain base, current and forecast estimates
- Estimate SI's, PCN's additions and deletions
- Audit and validate contractor manning
- Interface with cost, planning, document control and PCM
- Review contractor payment applications, variations and claims
- Develop and foster effective and regular communication with the Project Team including suppliers and contractors
- Maintain tracking systems
- Cost planning and estimating
- Prepare take-offs and remeasures
- Generate Bills of Quantities
- Prepare supplier contract documentation
- Contract administration from inception to project closeout
- Prepare cost reports and cash flow forecasts
- Tender analysis and evaluation
- Sub-contractor commercial management
Experience and Requirements for this role include but are not limited to the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Estimating or related discipline
- Excellent IT skills are a must for this position, specifically Excel
- Experience with 'Ineight' application would be beneficial
- Rail related experience highly desirable
- Background in Civil Engineering and/or construction
Versatility, being a self-starter and able to relate and communicate with stakeholders at all levels will be a key element to this role
Accommodation as above will be supplied along with transport to and from site.
Our client is prepared to assist with relocation costs to the successful />
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or for further information contact the branch on