Quality Advisor (Registered Nurse) Aged Care: East Melbourne - Contract Role - 12 months
Quality Advisor (Registered Nurse) required to ensure compliance, oversee risk, identify gaps and provide quality support in the large RACF.
Representing this values-driven not-for-profit aged care provider, you will work with the senior management team providing mentoring, guidance & support to the on-site Managers.
This is an excellent career development opportunity, ideal for an experienced aged care Registered Nurse with a passion for Quality & Compliance.The Benefits:
- Excellent Salary + super + not for profit
- Collaborative team. Reporting to the Group Quality Manager and working within a small team of Quality Specialists.
- Contract role - 12 months.
- Exception support systems in place
- Supportive not-for-profit health & aged care organisation
- Clear communication channels from top management to floor staff
- Exciting plans for expansion & growth on the horizon
- A role that empowers real accountability.
You will be required to oversee the quality assurance, risk analysis & accreditation standards across a portfolio of facilities. You will be required to provide accreditation support, mentoring & education to staff, conduct gap & risk analysis, ensure a high standard of quality care, continuous improvement, clinical governance, developing & implementing of innovative programs & promoting a systematic approach to care.The Requirements:
- Valid AHPRA registration - Div 1
- At least 3 years aged care Quality & Compliance experience
- Demonstrated Quality Management experience
- Expert knowledge of the Aged Care accreditation process.
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & leadership skills
- A passion for Aged Care
- Valid Police Clearance.
- A background as an Agency Quality Assessor would be higher regarded.
This position is available immediately, therefore, we encourage you to apply today
and submit your application before this exciting opportunity is filled. However, if you have any questions regarding the opportunity, please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion: NAME:
Carol-Ann O'ShaughnessyMOBILE: PHONE: EMAIL: