Been helping the community in the disability sector for over 40 years! People with disabilities and their families trust us to give them the highest possible levels of care and support; their staff trust them to provide the training and support they need in their rewarding but often challenging work; and government agencies trust us to deliver best practice standards of client care.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Quality & Safeguards, this newly created role will be responsible for ensuring that supports delivered to clients, internally and externally, are done so within a framework of sound risk management and safeguarding principles.
The Disability Trust is well placed to lead the sector with best practice in all areas of quality and safeguarding - we have robust systems and processes, highly skilled staff, dedication to quality at all organisation levels, and a clear commitment to quality of care for our clients.
- As the Quality manager you will develop strategies and operational supports to continually improve their operations in all aspects of compliance with current and new standards.
- Manage the document control processes including reporting, and drive a culture of quality throughout their business.
- Accountable for the quality management systems, compliance with industry National Practice Principles (NDIS), and maintenance of ISO accreditation as well as other relevant quality standards.
- Key in relationship management with the Quality and Safeguarding Commission, Office of Children's Guardian and other various auditing parties.
- Leadership experience in quality assurance and auditing,
- Who operates with continuous improvement and risk management at the forefront of all actions.
- You will be experienced with data analysis and interpretation, as such having great attention to detail.
- You will possess a strong working knowledge of ISO and other quality frameworks.
- The best client/customer experience in all interactions will be a key focus.
- You will demonstrate continuous improvement drive in all contexts.
What's in it for me?
- Flexible work location!
- Flexible start time
- Great team and culture - Yes we know everyone says that, but it is TRUE!
- Occasional Interstate travel - FREE flights to other destinations, chance to catch up with interstate friends :)
- Great salary package with benefits ! Tax free travel and phone allowance and tax free $15,900 !!!!
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on if you would like to know more