We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician - Afternoon Shift to be based in the North Brisbane area.
Our client is an iconic Australian brand that specialises in health and wellness.
- North Brisbane Location | Free parking located on site
- Great Team Culture | Immediate Start
- Full-Time Permanent role
About your new role:
- Working closely with the Production Managers, Supervisors and team members to ensure compliance to Quality systems at all times
- Ensuring the delivery of meal presentation standards
- Educate and assist the team to understand our food safety and quality requirements
- Promote and be a driving influence of a quality culture within the business
- Actively participate and contribute to the achievement of manufacturing excellence through a hands on approach and by utilising internal systems to drive continuous improvement
- Ensure the delivery of action on complaints and complaint trends is effective
- Follow up on non-conforming goods and raise necessary corrective actions
- Manage non-conformance ensuring timely action and resolution is achieved for our customers
- Monitor the operations quality and food safety performance against key performance indicators and recommend actions to continuously improve our performance
- At least 2-3 years previous experience in a Quality Assurance role in a fast paced and dynamic FMCG environment
- An exceptional eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
- A passion for food, a passion for quality and a drive to exceed customer expectations
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Formal qualifications in Food Science would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with people at all levels
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. For an in depth discussion about the role contact Yunaldi on .
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F