- On the job training and support
- Afternoon shift
- Bendigo-based food manufacturing company
Our client is a boutique Bendigo-based food manufacturing company with a strong focus on quality, innovation, team work and professional development. They are seeking a motivated and hardworking afternoon-shift QA Assistant to join their small team.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Internal audits in food safety, SQF, HACCP, GMP across operations.
- Daily factory presence across all areas, including training of factory staff members in completing required paperwork.
- Daily and monthly Probe Calibration throughout the factory.
- Sending and recording samples for Certificate of Analysis submission.
- Sending Non-Conformance Reports to raw material suppliers.
- Weekly Organoleptic taste panels when required.
Previous experience in a QA role would be advantageous however on-the-job training and support will be provided to the successful candidate as well future professional development opportunities.
To succeed in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong attention to detail and analytical ability.
- Sound computer skills; including Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- The ability to work effectively in a team setting and independently when required.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to manage timeframes.
- Certificate IV in Food Processing would be advantageous as would demonstrated knowledge of Food Safety and food production processes and procedures.
If you’re looking for an exciting role within a Bendigo-based expanding company, please apply today!
Please note the successful applicant will be required to do a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
To apply, please click the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact ESE Consulting on or email .