Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Pre-Cast Concreter who is looking to get off the tools and into Quality Assurance.
Our well-known client produces pre-cast concrete solutions, including pipelines, stormwater management, bridges and platforms. They strive to provide a safe work place, with a focus on the well-being of their people and the local community.
Culture and Benefits:
* Work/life Balance
* Day Shift
* Northern suburbs locations
* Career Development
* Be part of a company that invests heavily in their people and their development.
* Strong focus on safety and a healthy safety culture
We are seeking someone with experience in pre-cast Concreting are looking for a career change and are interested in getting off the tools and into quality assurance in an industrial environment. The role is a hands-on role and will be responsible for testing and quality of the pre-cast concrete products.
To be successful for the role it would be an advantage to have the following skills:
* Have experience in an industrial environment
* Previous quality control experience will be an advantage
* Have experience in working with pre-cast
* Looking to get off the tools
* Be able to read and interpret drawings
* Good literacy and numeracy skills
* A fine eye for detail
* Be able to pass a full pre employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen
If you meet the above criteria, please feel free to apply by clicking APPLY NOW or call to discuss the role in greater detail.
Adelaide and Inner Suburbs, SA