This is a Full Time opportunity with Fantastic Company benefits for the successful applicant including;
Discount when buying or leasing car.
Company paid Life Insurance.
Discount to over 200 retail stores.
Note: You will only be working on new vehicles!!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Detect and diagnose faults in engines and parts
- Repair and replace worn and defective parts
- New preparation
- Reassemble mechanical components, and referring to service manuals as needed
- Perform scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and engine tune-ups
- Diagnose and test parts
- May inspect vehicles and issue roadworthiness certificates or detail work required to achieve roadworthiness
The successful candidate will possess:
If you think that this Role would suit you please APPLY NOW or for more information, please contact Travis Bugg at Programmed on or send your CV to