We are seeking a promotional vehicle/truck driver who is customer-focused and has positive energy to support our client and field team to deliver customer experiences using our promotional vehicle asset.
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry-leading experiential, sales and field-marketing organisation that provides innovative solutions and outsourced workforce services. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and New Zealand and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, demonstrations and merchandising.
As a Promotional vehicle /truck driver you will help represent the Optus
brand by ensuring that the promotional vehicle is prepared ahead of the event, manage on-time attendance at events and maintain the maintenance schedule of the vehicle to maximise its use. This is an excellent opportunity to secure ongoing casual work for the right individual.Weekday hours vary with a min of 15 – 20 hours per week on offer.Your roles and responsibilities include:
Required experience and attributes:
- Manage the calendar of events for the truck each month to ensure optimisation of this asset
- Manage the vehicle’s appearance, maintenance and condition for all assigned events
- Safe set-up/pack down and collection/return of the promotional vehicle for assigned events and activities
- Observe all WHS and vehicle safety checks as required for each event, working with the BiG team to support these requirements.
- The ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
At BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
- You must be customer-focused with good communication skills
- Work can be outside of normal hours so flexibility is required
- You must be willing to manually load and unload your truck with the assistance of an offsider
- A current Australian Light Rigid / Heavy Vehicle driver’s licence (min) and own reliable transport
- Travel is required with some overnight stays
- Safe driving record (must be able to provide if requested)
Please note we recruit based on attitude and potential.If this sounds like you, APPLY now!*only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!