Programmed Skilled Workforce Orange is seeking an Experienced Projects Engineer - Electrical Instrumentation, on a contract basis. The position is based in Orange NSW and the roster would be 5/2.
- Provide Project Engineering services to key business priority-driven projects within the Projects Pipeline across a number of our Site Operational areas;
- Contribute to functional area excellence for our EIC Project Engineering team, providing Leadership, Coaching and Technical Support for the delivery of assigned project works, including contracting partner interfaces/management, delivering Safe-Quality outcomes to stakeholder expectations;
- Working closely with the Functional Lead (Senior EIC Projects Engineer) to ensure Project Engineering and Management Governance for assigned EIC Projects in the Portfolio;
- Demonstrating a commercially focused, owner's mind-set in your own work, and encouraging it in the wider team;
- Ensuring early and continued engagement of key Site functional stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the Project (Operational, Maintenance, Support Services) and ultimately ownership of the asset (s);
- Participate in key Project Assurance reviews (e.g. Design Reviews, Hazard Studies, Risk Assessments), ensuring Safety-in-Design principals are applied and integrated, including upholding disciplined Change Management throughout
- Reviewing, tracking and reporting on timely Project performance to ensure each Project realised business value as intended (per business case)
You must be a qualified Electrical Engineer with at least 10-15 years experience in one or more of the disciplines of Power Distribution Systems (HV & LV), Instrumentation and control.
"APPLY NOW" and attach a current resume outlining work history and qualifications or call Orange Programmed on .