We are currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer (Procurement) to be based in the Nerang area for a 12 month term.
As a member of the Procurement Team you will provide procurement support across the whole of South Coast Region/District for Infrastructure and Goods and Services procurement.
- State Government Organisation
About your new role:
- Undertake end to end procurement activity implementation including procurement planning and documentation, evaluation and supplier negotiation, contract documentation and supply arrangements establishment
- Analysing and research contractual issues and provide sound solutions
- Ensure successful business outcomes through effective resource utilisation, performance monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Liaise with counterparts for provision of advice, the gaining of further knowledge with the aim of refining local business processes and practices
- Utilise electronic tendering systems QTender, BASe Tender and Vendor Panel
- Provide timely and accurate procurement advice and information to internal customers in accordance with departmental procurement business and governance framework
- Thorough working knowledge of procurement policies and legislation as required
- Demonstrated experience promoting best practice procurement processes at all times
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience managing electronic tendering systems is desirable
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Brisbane Branch on to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F