We are currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer to be based in the Nerang area.
In the role of Project Support Officer you will utilise a broad range of computer programs and information management systems and databases to provide a high level support service to project managers and team members in the region
- Short Term with possible extension
About your new role:
- Providing high level administrative support to project managers team members, including coordinating team meetings, take and distributing minutes, preparing documents and reports
- Project support for financial approval documentation, contract administration systems and procurement related activities
- Ensuring infrastructure project documentation is accurately compiled, tracked and recorded
- Provide administrative support to various Project Managers to ensure tasks are completed within specified deadlines
- Ensure operational practices and standards of service and performance comply with departmental and regional policies, legislation and governance obligations
- Demonstrated experience providing high level project support
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Available for an immediate start
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Brisbane Branch on , to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F