An exciting new opportunity with a government client has opened for a Project Support Officer for Fraud and Compliance.
The Project Support Officer role supports the design and delivery of the Branch's projects. The role significantly contributes to the design, initiation, testing and reporting on a variety of projects to support the objectives of the Branch.
Tracking of project deliverables and tasks
Preparation and distribution of project committee documentation
Develop and support stakeholder relationships to assist in project delivery.
* Contemporary attitude to disability
* Competency with IT systems
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Committed to providing excellent service
* Experience with NDIS
* Working with Vulnerable People Card/State equivelant
For further information, please call Emily on or click apply to submit an application