3 months full-time contract
Our client is currently looking for a Project Manager to provide support and government services. Your role is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific Projects you are working on including monitoring and managing progress reporting.
Main responsibilities involve:
* Support the Program Manager in the project scoping, development, implementation, monitoring and reporting
* Manage the effective governance of the project with the Program Manager and ensure appropriate evaluation of progress, quality, cost activities and escalation as necessary
* Supervise program activities and resources to deliver agreed outputs
* Work within an agreed Agency project management framework and manage multiple priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy to meet tight and often conflicting timeframes
* Build and manage collaborative relationships with National Office work groups, regions, and external stakeholders to support effective communications
* Perform independent research and analysis to determine operational solutions
* Develop innovative solutions to issues effecting delivery of the Project
* Develop and implement sourcing schedule to ensure workforce coverage and manage the project estimating activities
* Maintain project artefacts including, project management plan, budget, resourcing, scheduling and performance reports to assure integrity of the project.
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!
For urgent consideration, email your resume to
For a confidential discussion call .