Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
We're currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join our Iron Ore Projects team.
About the Role
- Participate in project Design Review including field inspections and meeting attendance
- Scoping of works within the project for budget comparison, design and contracting
- Project Construction
- Review and approve contractor project documents prior to start of works
- Review contractor Workpacks for compliance
- Complete site/field inspections of project work area focusing on safety and quality
- Project Commissioning
- Review and approve project Commissioning Plans
- Complete site inspections during commissioning focusing on safety and quality
- Project Handover & Closeout
Ideally 5 -10 years' Site experience in a similar role with experience in projects including engineering and site works
Sound Project engineering knowledge / background
Experience working simultaneously across differing projects in remote locations whilst based in Perth
Demonstrated self-starter able to think outside the box and progress work activities to deliver the best outcomes
Ability to progress various components of work in parallel and with urgency
Iron Ore Processing experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to further develop their career within WA's mining sector.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Taj Pozzi at Programmed Professionals on or email